The pattern is very good thought out, it was easily modifyed to kid's size.
Beautiful pattern and wonderful book!
- To fit my toddler girl, who is rather tall, most numbers are 30%
decreased from XS considering that I used DK yarn. However, the majority
of visible details in design are kept as per pattern, such as the hems
on sleeves, rib width, and pocket borders.
- Beg rib pattern is simplified to 3x3 rib for 16 rows
- Sleeves CO 34, increased 7 times at each 8th row, then 2 times at each 10th row (52 sts)
- Seamless yoke (yarn is too bulky for the seams)
- The pocket back side CO: sts picked up between the front side stitches, therefore no sewing is needed.